Our core capabilities include Research & Development, Product Development, Operations, and Government Programs in the biotechnology, vaccine, and pharmaceutical space.
Our Team includes former life science executives, scientific and engineering professionals, and skilled project managers and analysts. Utilizing a talented network of both in-house and external professional consultants with deep expertise, Dalya Partners can rapidly develop and customize an experienced and functional team to fulfill the specific requirements of the client.
Our typical engagements are largely focused on five core strategic areas:
- Program Strategy and Leadership
- Research and Development, Product Development, and Clinical Program Support
- Manufacturing Operations
- Government and Private Sector Project Management
- Business Development and Market Analysis
Capabilities in this space include:
- Program Strategy and Leadership – Developing strategic guiding principles, priority alignment, and accompanying organizational structures for biotech clients
- Project Management and Execution – Managing integrated project plans and deliverables, as well as leading cross-functional teams to meet tight project timelines and deliver results
- Process Improvement Initiatives – Situational assessments, gap analysis, clarifying roles and responsibilities, governance, metrics, and integrated project plans to support major initiatives.
- Government Contract Strategy – Including funding strategy, managing government contract deliverables, and compliance initiatives
- Market Research and Benchmarking – Opportunity assessment and external benchmarking